LookPrior Prohibited Sales, Content, and Media Policy
LookPrior reserves the right to reject,ban, or remove any user, account,ad, orpart(s) of an ad (images, videos, website links, text, etc) that attempt to display, promote, orsell any of the following:
- false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; this includes bait and switch techniques, password phishing, blatantly false advertising, fake prices, etc.
- offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email.
- personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- culturally insensitive material that may offend a specific group or ethnicity
- tools, items, or services sold to exploit others (ex. lock picks, counterfeit items)
- parts of, or the remains of, any human alive or dead
- sales of animal parts, stud service endangered, imperiled and/or protected species and any parts thereof (ex. ivory)
- expired, or malfunctioning equipment that has the potential to harm others (ex: faulty electrical equipment, expired baked good products)
- the selling of animals for nefarious reasons other than providing them with a quality home
- food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
- weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun guns, tasers, spear guns;etc
- ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
- solicitation, offers, or facilitation of illegal prostitution and/or sex trafficking
- exploitation or endangerment of minors; child pornography,
- recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
- prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
- postings or email where the primary purpose is to drive traffic to a website besides ones that have been linked using LookPrior’surl link feature.
- postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
- anything else that LookPrior deems inappropriate.
Additionally, LookPrior reserves the right to reject, ban, or remove any user, account, ad, or part(s) of an ad (images, videos, website links, text, etc) that attempt to display, promote, or sell any of the following:
- hateful or defamatory speech directed towards one’s self, any person, religion, group, culture, ethnicity, or entity
- harmful content that endangers and/or displays and/or promotes violence or aggressive action towards one’s self, any group, person, religion, culture, ethnicity, animal, possession, property, plant, or any other entity.
- content that features the use of firearms or other weapons such as the ones listed above.
- content that displays gruesome, grotesque, jarring, or unnecessarily unpleasant images.
- sexually suggestive content and/or nudity
- portrayal of harmful activities such as drug or alcohol use or of other dangerous/ illicit activities.
- portrayal of sexually suggestive and/or illegal activities such as prostitution, escort services and stripping.
- harassment, cyber bullying, or other content meant to defame other groups, religions, cultures, ethnicities, individuals, or entities
- content that promotes people, and or organizations that promote and/or are linked to any of the banned topics, ideas,items, or services listed in this document.
LookPrior reserves the right to reject, ban, or remove any user, ad, or part of an ad that it deems as inappropriate for its platform, or is in violation of its Prohibited Sales, Content, and Media policy, even if it does not specifically fall into one of the categories listed above. These decisions are made at the discretion of LookPrior Marketplace, Inc. As a result, LookPrior reserves final judgement on any and all matters related to the banning or rejecting of a user, a user’s account, an ad, or any part of an ad (images, videos, website links, text, etc). By posting an ad, the user recognizes that he/she must be in compliance with this policy or is liable to the consequences listed above and or/legal action if deemed necessary.
Purchasers of any these items or any item that LookPrior deems as a violation of its Prohibited Sales, Content, and Media Policy acknowledge that they are failing to comply with LookPrior Marketplace policy and consequently waive any rights or protections that come with compliance. By using our platform, the user acknowledges that LookPrior Marketplace is not liable for any losses (duping/counterfeit/broken items/scamsetc) and/or any harm (physical/emotional/mental) that results from using or purchasing from our platform.
Please contact LookPrior Marketplace with any questions or concerns about our policy.